asianeagle.niceboard.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Asianeagle

AnasayfaPortalGaleriLatest imagesKayıt OlGiriş yap

Kim Bum

Aşağa gitmek 
YazarMesaj
samanyolu
Admin
Admin
samanyolu

Kadın
Mesaj Sayısı : 29261
Yaş : 57
Nerden : İstanbul
İş/Hobiler : yazar
Lakap : yazar
Kayıt tarihi : 12/04/08

Kim Bum Empty
MesajKonu: Kim Bum   Kim Bum EmptyPerş. Mart 14, 2013 3:45 am

Kim Bum 20130306_kimbumeunji_kiss[Spoilers] Kim Bum promises to kiss A Pink’s Eunji for real if their drama ratings reach over 20%
Kim Bum promised to kiss A Pink‘s Eunji in real life if their drama gets over 20% in viewer ratings.

On ‘One Night of TV Entertainment‘, Kim Bum complained jokingly about his kiss scene with Eunji in ‘Wind Blows in Winter‘, saying, “My lips were stolen, and I got slapped. To be honest, I didn’t think I’d have a kiss scene in the middle of a trash heap.”

When asked what he’d do if the drama went over the 20% mark in ratings, Kim Bum said, “I’ll kiss Eunji for real.” The MC pointed out that Kim Bum should consider Eunji’s opinion as well, and he replied coolly, “The guy’s supposed to make the first move in cases like this.” Eunji, who was right next to him, joked along and said, “My heart just started beating faster.”

Currently, the drama is rated the highest out of all three Wednesday/Thursday dramas. Even though they’ve got some ways to go until 20%, considering the ratings keep rising, we may end up seeing a real kiss between the two!

In the meantime, you can check out an unaired hug between the co-stars.

Sayfa başına dön Aşağa gitmek
https://asianeagle.yetkin-forum.com
samanyolu
Admin
Admin
samanyolu

Kadın
Mesaj Sayısı : 29261
Yaş : 57
Nerden : İstanbul
İş/Hobiler : yazar
Lakap : yazar
Kayıt tarihi : 12/04/08

Kim Bum Empty
MesajKonu: Geri: Kim Bum   Kim Bum EmptyPerş. Mart 14, 2013 4:25 am

An unaired scene between Kim Bum and A Pink‘s Eunji has been revealed! The producers of the SBS drama ‘Wind Blows in Winter‘ released still-cuts of the romantic scene that was edited out of the February 21st broadcast.

On the latest episode, Jo In Sung‘s character forgot the anniversary of his first love’s death, who also happened to be Eunji’s older sister. The aired scene showed Eunji hanging up the phone after getting angry at Jo In Sung, but it didn’t show Kim Bum comforting her afterwards with a warm hug.
Kim Bum 20130226_kimbum_eunji
After the episode aired last week, many viewers requested for Kim Bum and Eunji’s hug scene to be released. The producers commented, “After considering many factors, we had to edit it out of the episode, but we’re revealing this scene by sharing still-cuts.”

The picture shows Eunji crying in the arms of Kim Bum, who likes her even though he knows of her love for Jo In Sung.

Are you keeping up with this drama?
Sayfa başına dön Aşağa gitmek
https://asianeagle.yetkin-forum.com

Kim Bum
Sayfa başına dön 
1 sayfadaki 1 sayfası

Bu forumun müsaadesi var:Bu forumdaki mesajlara cevap veremezsiniz
asianeagle.niceboard.com :: A-Stars :: KOREA STARS-
Buraya geçin: